Stephen Ministry Workshop
Christ at work in and through gifted, trained lay caregivers--that's the Stephen Ministry vision!
This half-day event will show you how to make that vision a reality.
In three sessions, you and your team will gain hands-on ministry skills through a sample of Stephen Minister training, deepen your vision for care and outreach, and learn how to bring the life-changing benefits of Stephen Ministry to your congregation.
All workshops are on Saturdays, 9 A.M. to 1 P.M.
Ministering to Those Experiencing Grief
- Experience a sample of Stephen Minister training
- Develop grief ministry skills you can use right away
An Introduction to Stephen Ministry
- Learn about this life-transforming ministry
- Discover how to bring Stephen Ministry to your congregation
How to Care in a Distinctively Christian Way
- Gain insights on integrating faith into everyday caring and relating
- Understand the Christ-centered nature of Stephen Ministry
Who Should Attend?
Cost: $15 per person or $50 for a group of four or more from your congregation or organization.
- Pastors and church staff
- Lay leaders and decision makers
- Caregivers and caregiving teams
Stephen Ministry Workshops are hosted at Stephen Ministry congregations across the United States.
How to Register
To Register Online (using a credit card)
- Locate the workshop you wish to attend.
- Click on "Register" and complete the online registration form.
To Register by Phone
Call the Stephen Ministries Center at (314) 428-2600.
(Monday to Friday, 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. Central Time)
To Register by Mail or Fax
- Download a registration form. (Microsoft Word format)
- Mail or fax the registration form to Stephen Ministries.
(Instructions are on the form.)
If You Cannot Attend a Workshop
Learn More about Stephen Ministry
Receive a Free Packet of Information about Stephen Ministry
Download Free Resources about Stephen Ministry